Pages

Help us reach 50 followers

Thank you to those of you who have joined our followers list. Next stop 360!!!!!!!!!!!!

Followers

Monday 16 January 2012

2 versions of Fizzy Moon



That's the moaning over.  So far I have made 85 cards  for Hotshot Crafts since Friday. I thought I had finished.....silly me....of course I hadn't. I forgot I still had 20 bunting cards to do......... No housework again!

I have 2 samples to show you that I have made with one of the new Fizzy Moon stamps that are now available at Hotshot Crafts ( if you can't find them in the web shop yet just ring them and they will sort it out for you)

The first card has been coloured with Promarkers. I have also added clear glittery Atyou Spica pens on the flowers and vases. You can't see it on the photo...but it is there!.
The DP is Portobello Road

The second card has been coloured with H, B, Hb2 and HB4 pencils.   I made the flowers from a die and added  punched leaves.



Keep warm and safe

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Love the grey one beautifully coloured (so is the coloured version) but my fav is the grey one
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete